This beach is great with little kids because there is a nice playground, sand and a beach with no waves so that the kids can swim. With temps in the upper to mid 90s, the water felt amazing. I was surprised, but Olive walked right in without hesitation. She just sat there digging her little hands into the sandy water while Noah pushed the limits swimming up to his ears and then rolling around on land getting as sandy as possible. It was great fun. I also enjoyed myself. Just sitting in the water and not really having to chase the kids is always pleasant. I would visit this beach again or even a similar beach for sure especially if the weather continues to be this warm.
Wednesday, September 02, 2015
weekly wonder: four
Noah had this week off from school. I had planned to do something exciting every day of the week, but that didn't happen. Instead we had to run errands almost every day. We did get to do one fun adventure though. A trip to Mother's Beach in Marina Del Rey.
This beach is great with little kids because there is a nice playground, sand and a beach with no waves so that the kids can swim. With temps in the upper to mid 90s, the water felt amazing. I was surprised, but Olive walked right in without hesitation. She just sat there digging her little hands into the sandy water while Noah pushed the limits swimming up to his ears and then rolling around on land getting as sandy as possible. It was great fun. I also enjoyed myself. Just sitting in the water and not really having to chase the kids is always pleasant. I would visit this beach again or even a similar beach for sure especially if the weather continues to be this warm.
This beach is great with little kids because there is a nice playground, sand and a beach with no waves so that the kids can swim. With temps in the upper to mid 90s, the water felt amazing. I was surprised, but Olive walked right in without hesitation. She just sat there digging her little hands into the sandy water while Noah pushed the limits swimming up to his ears and then rolling around on land getting as sandy as possible. It was great fun. I also enjoyed myself. Just sitting in the water and not really having to chase the kids is always pleasant. I would visit this beach again or even a similar beach for sure especially if the weather continues to be this warm.
Labels:
4 weeks,
weekly wonder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment