I have recently noticed that if I ask the right question I will get a really lengthy response. It didn't take much this time. I asked one question and I got an entire paragraph.
This month Noah has taken an interest in outer space. You know... rockets, planets, space suits and all that jazz.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an astronaut. You, me, daddy and Olive will be astronauts and we will go to space and have a space ship and there will be satellites and rovers.
There will be 3 vehicles in space... no there will be lots of vehicles. And in space I will have my parachute and my own rover.
You, me, Olive and daddy will all wear space suits. We will ride our own rover through the space dust. There will be enough seats for everyone.
And we will take lots of pictures together in space.
Noah just started back at his preschool. He is so excited to be back there. This kid just loves keeping busy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment