Wednesday, September 02, 2015

weekly wander: one

Now that Olive is big enough to move on her own (I mean REALLY move).  We are going to pick up the weekly wondering.  I had a ton of fun while doing it with Noah and now I will get to do it with both kids.  You will get to see them both grow, change and be active together which is so much fun. I will also do monthly updates on both Noah and Olive.

For this first week, my parents were in town.  We decided to go on a hike at Will Rogers State Historic Park.  We picnicked and hiked a little.  Both adults and kids loved the scenery.  We loved spending time with my parents and they enjoyed getting to chase after their grand-babies.  Wish more adventures could be that fun!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD