Noah joined in for a check-up at Olive's 12 month visit. He's still small guy, but neither Jonathan or I are giants. I know we feed him well. I think it is just genetics. *fingers crossed* and *prayers said*
29 lbs.............8th percentile
36.5 inches....5.6th percentile
It took a lot of work getting a conversation out of him this month when I was actually able to write it down. I was busy with party planning and chasing kids that there was little time to document, but here is a short conversation before Noah got fed up with me and ran away.
What is your favorite thing about being three years old? Getting to do big kid work
What kind of work do big kids do? Rolling pin work and math work. When I am bigger I am going to go to kindergarten and do lots of big work like my cousin, Liam. He does big kid work.
What do you miss about being two years old? I miss my friends from room 2 at school. I miss being with them. When I was two I used to be in that class.
How old do you wish you could be? 4 or 3 or 5 or 6
Why those ages? Because that's what I would like to be. Bigger and bigger and bigger... like Daddy!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment