Happy Birthday to the sweetest, silliest, happiest and raspberry-est baby I know. You have filled our family with such joy and I cannot imagine how life would be without you in it. We're so happy God entrusted us to be your parents, sweet Olive! We love you forever and always!
OH MY GOSH. We made it through a year! I'm both happy and sad. Happy that we have such a happy and healthy little girl on our hands. Sad that she is growing so fast before my eyes.
18 lbs 6 ounces.................................22.6 percentile
28 inches tall....................................12.7 percentile
17.72 inch head circumference........53 percentile
AND no tears after shots. WOOHOOO
Olive is walking and babbling and dancing and feeding herself and all around just such a joy. She loves to mimic facial expressions and interacts well with other kids. She does't mind getting pulled on or pushed over. She is a rough and tough cookie. She loves her daddy so so much, but she is still a mama's girl. She is obsessed with her big brother. Her favorite food is any kind of meat and tzatziki yogurt. I am so excited to see more of her personality unfold as we move on from this anniversary of her birth.
Birthday party post will be soon to follow!



0 comments:
Post a Comment