Sunday, February 15, 2015

weekly olive: twenty-six





oh my little sweet potato! 

Little girl is on the go.  She started bouncing on all fours last week and crawling this week.  Same timeline as Noah; one week shy of 6 months.  She seems to be just so stinking proud of herself.  I am just in shock.  I thought she would be my baby a while longer, but she is proving to be just as precocious as her brother.  LORD HELP US.

No solids yet.  She still doesn't seem quite ready.  And recently she has been having so much trouble sleeping.  We have been trying to let her self-sooth, but I am not one for letting a baby cry for long so I'm up with her several times throughout the night.  I am hoping it is just a phase since she was such an amazing sleeper up until now. 

All sleepless nights aside we are so excited by all Olive's developments.  We love her to bits and pieces! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD