Wednesday, February 25, 2015

weekly olive: twenty-seven


Little Miss Olive is SIX MONTHS old and  just so precocious.  She's crawling as I mentioned before and NOW she can go from a crawling to a sitting position, which is usually pretty tricky.  Let me tell you, she is EVERYWHERE.  I guess we have made it to the stage where we have to re baby proof the house.  The house is baby proofed for a toddler, but now we gotta have it ready for a little baby.  That means no more little toys and legos on the floor.  Floors will need to be constantly swept and cleaned for the little one who is rolling/crawling/scooting all over it.  As if I weren't already cleaning ALL DAY LONG.  We will probably need to invest in some sort of gate system to separate the kitchen from the living room.  This will probably frustrate Noah, but it will keep Olive from getting stepped on while we are working in the kitchen.  

We are back in a rocky sleep stage with Olive.  I don't know if it's teething related or what, but I am 100% zombie these days.  It's really not that bad though.  She is so sweet and cuddly and this stage only lasts a little while.  I am trying to enjoy my sleepless nights as much as I can.  

In other exciting news, I bought a new camera which means I can start taking higher than phone quality pictures again.  I tested the new camera out by having a little 6 month photoshoot with Olive.  Hope you enjoy all of the squishiness! 



2 comments:

  1. Great photos! What camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dottie, we went with the Pentax k-50! It is GREAT. I even love the manual settings in this camera which my old one left my puzzled. I love the color calibration. It feels so rich.

      Delete

Designed with love by BDD