Saturday, February 07, 2015

weekly olive: twenty-five


What a big girl Miss Olive is starting to be.  She has started rocking on her hands and knees in sort of a pre-crawling motion and she launches herself all over the living room rug which is where I mostly set her down to play.  She is just having so much fun with her new found sense of independence.  We also finally got out the little car she got for Christmas.  That has been a great source of entertainment for her.  Just put it in front of a mirror and she is entertained for at least 15-20 minutes.

She is really starting to become interested in food, but can't quite figure out how to swallow it.  We gave her some more tastes first of butternut squash and then rice.  She couldn't even swallow the puree.  I think we can safely hold off until she actually swallows.  I will keep allowing tastes but I am not going to prepare full on meals for her just yet.  

She has also decided that she LOVES to blow raspberries and squeal in a high pitched fashion.  I told Noah she was doing it for him.  He seems pretty pumped that Olive would make noises and kisses for him.  

She is really such a happy and smiley baby.  Even on her worst day she smiles through her troubles. What a way to live life, right?  I love her so much.  






1 comment:

Designed with love by BDD