Seven weeks and she's either on or she's off. Very happy or verrrrrry unhappy. Thankfully her sweet smile makes the crankiness worth it.
Just like her big brother, Olive loves being carried around. If she's in someone's arms, then she is usually in a lovely mood. This makes it so difficult to get anything done and we have been doing a LOT of baby wearing to get through the days.
She's still nursing like a champ and chunking up like a pro. I don't even know how much she weighs right now, but she graduated from newborn diapers but is still wearing newborn clothes. I tried to put her in 0-3 month, but she literally can wriggle right out of them.
She's still nursing like a champ and chunking up like a pro. I don't even know how much she weighs right now, but she graduated from newborn diapers but is still wearing newborn clothes. I tried to put her in 0-3 month, but she literally can wriggle right out of them.
Sleeping is meh. She might sleep 4 hours but mostly it's mostly 2 hour increments and occasionally she wakes up every hour. We have had a few nights like that.
She has started smiling at people other than mommy and daddy lately. Big brother has been getting lots of smiles which always makes him really happy.
Noah seems to be adjusting really well. He wants to hold her and carry her a lot. We have to remind him that she's too small for him to pick up. We are having to be really careful with leaving him alone with her just because he wants to help so much.
We are really enjoying Olive oh so much. Every day I can't believe she is here and yet I cannot imagine our lives without her. What a blessed family we are.



So precious!
ReplyDelete