Monday, September 29, 2014

I'm slow

so much is going on (duh you know that) and I am finding it hard to keep up with the blog.  I have about 6 half written posts and a billion photos that need to be shared.  I promise I will get there, it's just taking time.

With Noah, if I wasn't sleeping, I was blogging.  But with Olive, if I am not sleeping (which I am rarely sleeping), I am trying to get stuff done around the house.  While I was pregnant with little Miss Olive, I lost all interest in being creative and getting things done around the house.  Now that she's out in the world, house-work is all I have on the brain and I can hardly find enough time to do anything.

I promise there will be more posts than just the weekly/monthly posts.  I have so much floating around in my head, just not much time to get it all down.  It's all coming, just very slowly.

have patience.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD