Monday, October 06, 2014

monthly noah: thirty-two



Our sweet boy.  Last month was a really difficult month, but this month seems to be better.  Maybe Noah is starting to adjust to everything that's happening or something, but it's definitely getting better.

Noah has really been enjoying school.  He brings home so much information and seems to have so many friends which makes me really happy.  Recently he came home and told me where his patella (knee cap) and cranium (skull) were.  My mouth dropped open.  He was pretty proud of himself.  He also recently came home singing a song about the 7 continents.  His vocabulary is rapidly growing... such a sponge that boy is.

He's really loving getting to be a big brother.  He doesn't want anything to do with diaper changing or feeding, but he wants to love and hug on Olive all the time.  He tries to "play" with her.  He includes her in his daily plans.  He is an amazing brother.

Every month this boy has changed even more than before.  I literally cannot keep up with him.  I get all weepy every time I think about how much he has grown and how before we know it he will be in college.  This is my boy... my baby boy.  I just want to hug him and love him forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD