Friday, August 29, 2014

weekly olive: two



OH little Olive.  We must still be in honeymoon period because she is just as sweet as pie and really can anyone be that sweet?

She still sleeps a LOT, but whenever she is awake she loves to look around and make cute smiles at people. She doesn't mind the noises and doesn't even flinch while the screeching toddler roams the house.

Noah goes back and forth between loving his sister hard and not even noticing her.  I am just glad that he hasn't started taking his toddler frustrations out on her.

Olive is a great eater.  She nurses every 2-3 hours with the occasional marathon nursing session that lasts for an hour or so.  That's usually the 5/6am feeding and she usually ends up in bed with us until Noah wakes us up.

She hasn't had her two week checkup yet, but we put her on the kitchen scale a few nights ago and she weighed in around 6 1/2 lbs (fully clothed and after nursing). Hopefully be her next appointment, she will weigh around 7lbs.  I guess I know she is growing if the numbers are going up, but she still seems so tiny to me!

We are really enjoying every moment with this little lady and I cannot wait to see her little personality unfold as time goes on.  So thankful that she is in our lives.


1 comment:

Designed with love by BDD