How Far Along: we've made it another week...31 weeks! Hurray!
Size of Baby: about the size of a pineapple. According to the doctor she is close to 3lbs 12oz!
Total Weight Gain: 20lbs
Maternity Clothes: yesssss...
Gender: GIRLIE
Movement: she is definitely feeling bigger and stronger with her movements. I feel like there is this giant alien squirming around inside me.
Sleep: not too much... I'm walking around like a zombie here.
What I Miss: sleep!!!
Cravings: nothing really.
Best Moment this Week: saw our precious chunky monkey at my perinatologist appointment this week. She was so sweet. It was still really hard to get good shots of her because she is pressed so far into my placenta, but she looks so sweet. Her cheeks are big and she was yawning and kicking around.
Blood Pressure: so my blood pressure was doing better this week... Back to 120/70ish. Hoping that maybe just stress causes a little rise last week and that I can keep it normal for the rest of the pregnancy.
My perinatologist was really happy with everything and I won't see him again for another 3 weeks, while I still see my OB every other week and then go for none stress tests weekly. It's getting really close and I am really starting to feel the pressures of preparing for her... Like FULL swing nesting. The only problem is I am so exhausted that I can't get anything done. Oh well... Just so happy for another week.
I am still giving myself lovenox shots daily. I recently filled my sharps container to the max and after a few days of needles bouncing all around in my cabinet, I decided to dump them all out so that I could take them to my doctor's appointment for disposal. This is only 3 months worth of needles and amazingly enough I have only spent $40 total on this medication. When I was pregnant with Noah I spent $180 a month on this medication and after having Mason when I first had to take lovenox, I spent $700 for a week's supply. So thankful for the changes we have been afforded with our insurance over the years and for the advances in medication. As sucky as it is to be dependent on this medication, I feel so blessed for my doctors to have found something that can extend my pregnancies and keep me and our babies healthy.


So happy we were able to be there for this! She is precious and looks a lot like big brother!
ReplyDelete