Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nugget: thirty weeks




Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:
30 weeks! This is a huge milestone! By 30 weeks pregnant with Mason I had already been on hospital bedrest for more than a week and was waiting for the notice that it was time to deliver our baby. I was rapidly retaining fluids and gaining weight. My blood pressure was crazy high, Mason had stopped growing in the weeks prior and my umbilical cord flow was reversing. All a recipe for disaster.


Size of Baby: about the length of an English cucumber. 


Total Weight Gain:  19lbs

Maternity Clothes: yesssss...

Gender: GIRLIE

Movement: she seems like she's spinning around more lately and at my OB appointment he confirmed that she is breach. I'd definitely prefer head down but whatever... My hips are thanking the little lady for not being transverse.

Sleep: not too much

What I Miss: sleep

Cravings: nothing really

Best Moment this Week: see that girl wiggle on the ultrasound screen. Hearing her heartbeat and seeing that things are okay for now. Gave me a little relief.

Blood Pressure: 130s/70s and 80s. Seems like my blood pressure is creeping a little bit. My OB wasn't freaking out on me which is good news. He checked my urine for protein and did bloodwork to check for anything else that might be causing the rise. I am pretty much seeing my doctors every week or two now so I am sure they will be keeping a close eye for preeclampsia. 

I'm Trying not to panic about the elevated blood pressures. It's really hard given my history. I really just want to get to full term and bring this girl home with us. It's my hope and prayer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD