After our pitstop in Dallas, Noah and I met up with Jonathan, Uncle Peter and Granddad in Baltimore, Maryland for Peter's graduation from John's Hopkins Medical School. I am so bummed that it was such a short trip, but we stayed in such a beautiful area and got to spend some quality time with Jonathan's dad and brother which was really nice. We ate muscles up the wazoo(my favorite and totally taboo according to my obgyn but I am NOT sorry) and had lots of desserts and of course saw the fabulous Uncle Pete walk the stage in his very fancy, mustard-yellow cap and gown. The keynote speaker (who's name I cannot remember for the life of me) was very clever and interesting and over all the graduation was very well done. And THANKFULLY, Noah passed out mid-ceremony across my lap, so we were actually able to listen to a lot of what was going on. That is a rarity and I didn't think we would get that opportunity with all the excitement that was going on.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
weekly wonder: Baltimore in May
After our pitstop in Dallas, Noah and I met up with Jonathan, Uncle Peter and Granddad in Baltimore, Maryland for Peter's graduation from John's Hopkins Medical School. I am so bummed that it was such a short trip, but we stayed in such a beautiful area and got to spend some quality time with Jonathan's dad and brother which was really nice. We ate muscles up the wazoo(my favorite and totally taboo according to my obgyn but I am NOT sorry) and had lots of desserts and of course saw the fabulous Uncle Pete walk the stage in his very fancy, mustard-yellow cap and gown. The keynote speaker (who's name I cannot remember for the life of me) was very clever and interesting and over all the graduation was very well done. And THANKFULLY, Noah passed out mid-ceremony across my lap, so we were actually able to listen to a lot of what was going on. That is a rarity and I didn't think we would get that opportunity with all the excitement that was going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment