Tuesday, June 10, 2014

weekly wonder: Dallas in May




We had a series of adventures in May that I have not really had a chance to write about up until now.

Our first stop was Dallas.  We were only there for 3 days, so I didn't get a chance to catch up with nearly as many people as I would have liked, but we got to see family and a few buddies which was really nice.

We of course hit up our favorite spot, Klyde Warren Park with my childhood best friend, Ashley, and her daughter Ava and played at the splash pad.  We did some damage at North Park Shopping Center with Doodad and Uncle Peter and we even met up with some of my Baylor (Sophie, Tiffany and baby Gatsby) besties at Taco Diner. It was a great short trip and both Noah and I were so happy to get the chance to stop there en route to our next destination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD