Saturday, June 21, 2014

Nugget: twenty-nine weeks




Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 
29 weeks


Size of Baby: about the size of an acorn squash!


Total Weight Gain: 
 I look disgusting but surprisingly only 17lbs

Maternity Clothes: yeah yeah...

Gender: GIRLIE

Movement: still really low but it feels like she's vertical and not horizontal anymore which is a step in the right direction...

Sleep: insomnia is killing me. I would LOVE to fall asleep for a really long nap.

What I Miss: sleep

Cravings: just whatever...

Best Moment this Week: Noah loving and kissing all over my belly. He constantly talks about how he wants to play with baby sister.

Blood Pressure: 120s/70s. I'm so thankful that my pressures are where they are. I'm hoping they keep up (or in this case down). 

Little girl has been getting the hiccups like crazy lately.  It's such a strange feeling but it's definitely reassuring to know that she is practicing her breathing.

We've been working on the nursery slowly but surely. I have a few fabrics purchased and ready for sewing (whenever I might get around to that). We finally put Noah's big brother bed together so we have both a crib and a bed for the boy. It's all coming together and for that I am so thankful. We just have a few baby purchases we want to make before she gets here, but pretty much we have everything we need. Eek!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! I am able to post again! So happy I can let you guys know that I am following along...Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD