Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 25 weeks!
Size of Baby: about the size of a cauliflower!
Total Weight Gain: 12lbs...I have decided to call this girl "Big Bertha" because I feel like I had a HUGE jump in my belly growth in between weeks 22 and 25. It's looks like I swallowed a watermelon or something.
Maternity Clothes: yes! Went shopping (again) and bought another sun dress and some tank tops since it's been hot and we traveled to Dallas and Baltimore. I can't go the WHOLE summer in the same two outfits, plus a lot of the clothes will double has nursing/recovery clothing so yay!
Gender: GIRL GIRL GIRL
Movement: Every day she is getting wilder and wilder. She is definitely practicing tap dancing or something in there!
Sleep: I have been extra tired, but I have been actually sleeping when I finally get the chance to lay down! It's been so nice. We were in Dallas and Baltimore over the last week which totally threw me for a sleep curve ball, but I just made sure I went to bed extra early several nights in a row and now I feel all right.
What I Miss: nothing really!
Cravings: queso and spicy things! I ate so much potbelly and queso in Texas. I seriously thought I would have gained an extra 25lbs, but thankfully I must have worked all those calories off while chasing Noah.
Best Moment this Week: Just feeling this little lady stretch around and having other people be able to see my belly move and see her move. Also, seeing her on the ultrasound screen at my doctors appointment. I love watching that little baby and can't wait to see her again at the end of the week!
Blood Pressure: 120s/70s... It was looking like it was creeping a bit, but at my doctors appointment today it was actually kind of low like 109/69. I am not complaining at all! If I have more readings like that I will be jumping for joy!
I had my glucose intolerance test today which tests for gestational diabetes. I totally felt like crap after chugging that nasty flat soda and even had some backfire a little before I had to go into my doctors appointment, but once it was done, I had my breakfast and went on with my day as usual. Guess that's better than the last two times I did the test.
I am feeling more and more excited about this little girl. I even made my first big purchase for her. I bought matching Stokke high chairs for little sister and Noah off craigslist. I really like these chairs because they don't look like typical high chairs and she and Noah can use them from birth onwards. They even made pretty comfortable guest chairs when the kids aren't using them which is great for space saving.
I am so thankful to be feeling better these days and to be in seemingly good health. Just praying it all continues and we can have another full term baby!
I am so thankful to be feeling better these days and to be in seemingly good health. Just praying it all continues and we can have another full term baby!

0 comments:
Post a Comment