How Far Along: 20 weeks! That's half way there!
Size of Baby: about the size of an artichoke. One website said banana, but I am pretty allergic to those, so I figured I wouldn't even attempt to bring one home where I might be tempted to eat it.
Total Weight Gain: 5lbs?
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my regular pants, but I am feeling more comfortable in low rise pants, skirts and dresses. So I am thinking that I should probably get some maternity clothes out.
Gender: girlie!!!
Movement: yep! Little miss thang is just bumping and grooving.
Sleep: yeah, I will gladly take some of that. I have started waking up at 5 and 6am lately. Mostly to pee, but also just that weird pregnancy can't sleep thing. Then I am just exhausted by 10am.
What I Miss: being able to do more on my own. I am starting to feel better but because of my stretched out ligaments and ever rounding belly I am starting to feel more physical limitations.
Cravings: spicy things and lots of veggies.
Best Moment this Week: babywearing Noah around the store and feeling little miss sunshine thumping inside... belly to belly brother and sister. Kind of a sweet thought and I know it won't be very long before my belly will be too big to front carry Noah so I had to just enjoy those brief moments while they lasted.
Blood Pressure: bp was in the 120s/70s

0 comments:
Post a Comment