Monday, April 21, 2014

nugget: nineteen weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 19 weeks 4 days


Size of Baby: a mango

Total Weight Gain: I had a stomach bug over the weekend and lost a few pounds through that.  I don't even know how I picked it up since no one else in the house seemed to be ill.

Maternity Clothes: did a little shopping and bought some maternity maxi dresses and some more shorts since it's been so super warm in LA lately.

Gender: girlie!!!

Movement: yes... this lil thing likes to move the most when I am trying to get comfortable and rest. \ She also seems to be low low low still which is weird that I am not feeling more thumps up close to my belly button.

Sleep: I am waiting for that energy boost! SO SO tired.

What I Miss: I don't really miss anything but energy.  Other than that I am just so excited for this little girl to grow and move more.

Cravings: nothing much since I have been feeling blah.

Best Moment this Week: Feeling thumps and starting to see a belly bump.  It's always hard to grow in size, but knowing that you are growing a little human makes it fun and exciting.

Blood Pressure: bp was in the 120s/70s

Trying to be better about taking bump pics.  It's been hard since our house is still rather crazy with boxes.  I need to just buckle down, hand the camera to Jonathan and do them! ha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD