How Far Along: 16 weeks 5 days
Size of Baby: size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain: I think I am starting to break even
Maternity Clothes: not really... but I could totally start wearing sweatpants for comfort.
Gender: girlie!!!
Movement: She's a jumping bean. Of course it's not super regular all day long, but every once in a while I feel thumping on my bladder and the movement is almost always on my left size.
Sleep: I was getting really excited that I might start getting some energy, but man oh man I am just SOOO exhausted.
What I Miss: serious energy...
Cravings: just fresh fruits and veggies! I have been downing fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots like a fiend. yum yum yum.
Best Moment this Week: just getting to feel the baby and feeling so very blessed for every moment I have with her.
Blood Pressure: it's been pretty good every time I have taken it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment