Tuesday, April 01, 2014

nugget: seventeen weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 17 weeks 4 days


Size of Baby: onion

Total Weight Gain: up 2lbs

Maternity Clothes: nope...

Gender: girlie!!!

Movement: little jumping bean making me have to pee more and more often...

Sleep: feel like I could sleep at any time of the day.  I am SO exhausted

What I Miss: nothing but energy.

Cravings:  fresh fruits and veggies!

Best Moment this Week: getting to see our squirmy baby girl on the ultrasound screen.  We told Noah we were watching the "sister show".  He insisted we were watching a fish.

Blood Pressure: bp was 117/72 at the doctors appointment which is great!

Everything looked really good at this week's perinatologist appointment and we even got some fun images.  We are just so happy that our sweet little nugget is healthy and even a little ahead on her growth chart.  I just hope I can stay healthy enough to keep this pregnancy going in a good direction!

 no cleft palate!

 no spinabifida!
still a girl!

creepy 3d photos... but look it's a baby in there, not a fish!

look at the nose, lips and big fat belly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD