Monday, March 17, 2014

nugget: fifteen weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 15 weeks 4 days


Size of Baby: size of an apple

Total Weight Gain: down 2lbs... Not too bad better than I thought for sure!

Maternity Clothes: nope...

Gender: girlie!!!

Movement: Started feeling little thumps! Especially when I am leaving over or laying down trying to settle at night... This one is very active already!

Sleep: Still so so so sooooo tired.

What I Miss: energy! Everything else is getting much better, but I seriously miss being able to get things done.  I feel like the laziest bag o crap.

Cravings:  just fresh fruits and veggies!

Best Moment this Week: getting to see the baby on the ultrasound and hearing that everything is looking good.  That's always very reassuring.

Blood Pressure: pretty good right now 111/67! Can you say hello second trimester dip! I will gladly take it! 


We have finally started to tell more friends and family. It's been a really hard decision for me because I have just been so nervous. Hoping that making it public hasn't set us up for some bad luck, not that I believe in luck per say, but when you have my pregnancy history you can understand my hesitation. Anyways, please keep prayers coming if you don't mind. We are desperate for them! 

Xo


4 comments:

  1. Love that your blogging this! I'll have to be better about logging on and checking in:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, congratulations!! Y'all need a little girlie in the house! Will keep you and the little miss in my prayers. Looking forward to all of the updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited and thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD