"I love this..."
"That's a great..."
"I'm king Noah Grey"
"Mommy... I have an appointment"
"I did it, Mommy/Daddy"
"Please may I....."
"Please may I....."
These are typical Noah sentences this month. He talks non-stop. He loves to absorb every word he hears. Watch out mom, dad or any other person talking!!! He isn't stuck on English either... He repeats in French and Spanish as well. People ask me all the time if he's bilingual... Nope just a little verbal copycat!
Now if only I could get him to home those verbal skills together and explain things like why he is upset or having a tantrum. I feel like I'm conversing with a baby cave person during those times. Seriously was less exhausting than when he made no verbal cues at all and I could just breastfeed the crazy away!!!
Anyway, he's super verbal... There 's no denying it. Now to train this tongue for good and not evil...
He's an active little guy as well. Moves around everywhere. Runs, jumps, climbs and pushes furniture around to get into even more trouble. And he loves loves loves riding around on his scooter, especially with Daddy. They scoot all around the neighborhood and I follow close behind with my first-aid kit and hugging arms.
Noah can undo deadbolts. So we have resorted to using the top-of-the-door locking mechanism. He really loves to just bolt out the front or back door, so if we come visit you I might insist we barricade your doors too. ;-)
He has become really interested in using his potty. When mommy is actually into potty training... He can pee on the potty without accidents all throughout the day. He even wakes up from naps and bedtime with a dry diaper! But that means I have to be on-top of things. Which lately I have not been. HA. We will get back into it this month and maybe he can do all pees and poops in the toilet!
I'm pretty sure he just hit a height growth spurt because his little pants are starting to be too short. So maybe we can finally move him into 18-24 month pants?
I think he's weighing in around 25lbs still, but he eats relatively well (there are those refusal toddler meals) and loves his fruits and veggies.
We are really loving this season in Noah's life. He is for the most part so sweet, polite and inquisitive. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives. He is such a joy!
We are really loving this season in Noah's life. He is for the most part so sweet, polite and inquisitive. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives. He is such a joy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment