Monday, March 17, 2014

nugget: ten weeks

SO with the twin pregnancy... I started taking pictures right away because I wanted to document how giant my belly would get.  This time I am so hesitant to start taking pics because I just don't want a reminder if we lose this pregnancy... It's frustrating and sad.  I do want to start the tradition again because I did it with both my pregnancy with Noah and Mason and I want to make sure this baby feels well documented as well, but I just don't know when or how I am going to start... So there ya go.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 10 weeks 4 days


Size of Baby: size of a prune

Total Weight Gain: I haven't gained or lost any weight.

Maternity Clothes: no visible body changes yet... Although I am feeling super bloated and my posture is suffering majorly because I am in such horrific back pain which makes me stand in a pregnant-looking way.  If I stand up straight and endure the pain... I look like nothing is going on.

Gender: excited for either

Movement: just gas ;-)

Sleep: Less insomnia more pure exhaustion.  I have been having to nap when Noah naps or else I am dead by the time he goes to bed at night. I am also going to sleep really really early and having trouble getting out of bed in the morning.

What I Miss: energy, exercise (too tired to move) and appetite.

Cravings: Food is getting easier to tolerate.  I definitely don't want to eat meat.  I like veggies A WHOLE LOT right now.

Best Moment this Week: hearing the heartbeat on the home doppler at 168bpm.  

Blood Pressure: I've been too lazy to take it this week.  Let's just pretend it's been great.

Lovenox is getting easier and easier to take, but the bruising is no fun.  It looks like someone has been punching my sides black and blue.  It's a good thing I am not entering in any bikini contests in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD