Monday, March 17, 2014

nugget: eleven weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 11 weeks 3 days



Size of Baby: size of a lime

Total Weight Gain: meh I have no idea... I just feel like crap.

Maternity Clothes: nope...

Gender: hoping to find out soon.

Movement: notta!

Sleep: tired tired tired

What I Miss: getting out of the house

Cravings:  veggies

Best Moment this Week: hearing the heartbeat on the home doppler... music to my ears!

Blood Pressure: I forgot to check this week, but I think it's fine if not low.


Just a few days further than when I started to suspect something was wrong in my last pregnancy.  We see both sets of doctors on Monday.  I'm so exhausted constantly, but the nausea seems to be so much better during the day. It usually gets really bad around 6pm again. I still don't really have much of an appetite and when I eat I mostly have vegetables.  Lots of things are tasting really weird to me. Sweets leave a bad taste in my mouth and salty makes me gag. That makes it pretty tricky to find something to eat. Fresh fruits and veggies are good when I can stomach them. I've been getting a lot of sciatic nerve pain and head aches. I feel so lazy. Walking is misery because I feel dizzy. I even found myself seeing stars in the shower the other day. Made me panic about my blood pressure but it was low-normal so it must just have something to do with morning sickness.
Monday we have the first trimester screening. I am so anxious to know if this baby is healthy. We will also do a blood panel and might find out the gender and for any genetic issues. Crazy to have that info so early. We will still try to wait to announce just to make sure things are going well. I really can't wait to meet this little person.

Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD