Monday, March 17, 2014

nugget: nine weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:
9 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby: green olive

Total Weight Gain:
I haven't gained or lost any weight.

Maternity Clothes:
no visible body changes yet...

Gender:
excited for either Movement: just gas ;-)

Sleep:
Less insomnia more pure exhaustion. Lots of napping.

What I Miss:
eating fun foods

Cravings:
I don't want to talk about food right now... it makes me want to puke. I'm also still having a hard time drinking water. It makes me feel even more sick and more nauseated. I have no idea why. It's doesn't matter how cold or how many ice chips there are. Just makes me feel sloshy and yucky.

Best Moment this Week:
I have found the heartbeat a few times on the doppler which is really reassuring. I just want to fast forward to the first trimester screening and see that we have a living baby inside of me. I want healthy reports too of course, but I really want to see that heartbeat flickering on the screen.

Blood Pressure:
It's been normal low like 111/72. I've been bruising pretty badly on the lovenox and on a few occasions I have made myself bleed. I don't remember that happening early on last time, but it's just par for the course I suppose. The progesterone suppositories aren't that bad either and since the placenta should be taking over int he next week or so I will be done taking them before long. The worst thing has been the nausea followed by the horrible sciatic nerve pain. I really need to start strengthening my back and doing yoga again. It will keep me healthy, but I've just been too nauseous and too tired to be motivated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD