Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 14 weeks 4 days
Size of Baby: size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain: not sure. We do't have a scale at the house so could be the same as last week or I could have gained 5lbs.
Maternity Clothes: nope. Although I do feel like wearing pants is starting to get really annoying but that could be from the recent hot flashes.
Gender: you'll know soon enough.
Movement: I've been feeling light sways and there is definitely a bulgier spot on my left side where the baby tends to like to hang out.
Sleep: Sleep like a log but starting to wake up really early for bathroom breaks. Naptime is still my friend. I can at least fold clothes and snooze a bit on the couch while Noah naps.
What I Miss: definitely being active. Find myself worried about throwing my back out a lot so I'm trying to not do crazy things like I would normally do. It's hard though because I've always been active while pregnant.
Cravings: still lots of veggies. I've been able to hold in other things this week as well which has been awesome. I even had pork for dinner for the first time in months. Didn't eat much, but hey it's a start!
Best Moment this Week: telling family we are expecting. Everyone was super shocked but they are very excited. I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable talking about the baby.
Blood Pressure: pretty good right now. Praying it continues.
0 comments:
Post a Comment