Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of Baby: size of a peach
Total Weight Gain: still 4lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight. My jeans and everything still fit this week. I'm hoping to tell friends and family on St Patricks day... Hopefully I can last another 20 days without saying anything. Eeek!
Maternity Clothes: feeling a little thick in the middle, but still no bump. I guess I should start taking these weekly photos soon.
Gender: we got the blood results back and know, but are waiting for the anatomy scan just to make sure everything is matching up.
Movement: bubbles and pop, but no movement yet. Maybe in a week or two? I usually feel something in week 14.
Sleep: Still really exhausted but actually able to get things done. Less napping, but man do I fall hard in the evening. I could literally be in bed by nine every night.
What I Miss: food... it's getting SO much better. No real nausea when I woke up this morning though?!? It was crazy!!! I woke up wanting a big salad and what do you know I actually ate whole one for lunch! It was great! I didn't feel like crap afterwards either. I can get used to this!
Cravings: just lots of veggies. Still avoiding most meat. I did manage some salmon the other day and it was soooo tasty. Thought about trying it again today, but wasn't really feeling it. Lots and lots of veggies on the menu. I think Jonathan is getting bored. He is really wanting to smoke some meat and I am just NOT ready to partake in that type of eating. Soon... maybe?
Best Moment this Week: hearing the heartbeat over and over again and being able to distinguish between stomach gargles and baby movements. This little one is a busy body. LORD HELP ME!
Blood Pressure: everything seems to be good, but blood pressure usually isn't an issue until the end of the 2nd trimester beginning of the 3rd. Let's just hope things keep going smoothly.
My back is still in a lot of pain, but I'm trying my hardest to push through it by walking and exercising. Maybe some core strengthening will do me good?
I'm also starting to get really nervous about my 17 week anatomy scan ultrasound. So much can happen in between now and then. Just hoping and praying this little baby stays healthy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment