Saturday, February 08, 2014
weekly wonder: fifty-one
Oh my... can't believe I am really nearing a year since starting this little project. It's been fun and exhausting at times but over all a great experience.
This week, my sister, Stephanie, her kids, Clara and Liam, and her hubby, Jeff, were visiting Jeff's family in SoCal. They were actually closer to Orange County than Los Angeles, but close enough to where I could easily drive and see them. We decided a fun meeting spot would be the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
Let me just say that this Aquarium is AWESOME! It was clean and the tanks were huge and the creatures did not look sad and lame. There were loads and loads of fish and plant life to check out and touch. The staff and marine biologists were approachable and very friendly. Noah's favorite part was touching the baby sharks and checking out the penguins.
The kids did great running around from sight to sight. Noah and Liam even played together a bit, which I thought it was so sweet of Liam to be so nice to Noah. Clara was just a sweet little doll the entire time and she looked at all the creatures with such amazement. I felt so lucky that Noah and I got to have such a special adventure with my sister's sweet family.
PS: This is that sweet baby Clara we prayed for nearly a year ago when she was tiny tiny and in the hospital... isn't she just beautiful?!? She has every family member wrapped around her cute little finger!
Labels:
52 weeks,
weekly wonder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just too sweet!
ReplyDelete