So yes, I know I am behind this week. We have been out and about and everyone know's how crazy the holidays can be. This week we visited Daddy at his office for the holiday party. It was super exciting!
Now I realize that some of the photos are blurry and less than exciting, but hey... at least you can see what all went down. In the office entryway there were carolers dressed in proper caroling attire (I'm talking 1840's folks) and lots of interesting wintery decorations. Off to the side was a kids area where the littles could watch Christmas movies or get their faces painted or even color. Noah didn't seem very interested in sitting so we decided to wander. There was a giant snow machine pumping out artificial snow in one room and I thought Noah might be interested in that, but instead he found some other wandering kids and they chased each other around while Jonathan and waited in line at the yummy party food truck. After we were done, I posed for pictures with the office "Grinch", while Jonathan and Noah ran around some more.
I wish Noah had sat still just a little bit so we could have enjoyed the fun times with our friends, but that would be completely out of character for an almost two year old and even still we had a blast.



0 comments:
Post a Comment