Woke up this morning feeling under the weather, but I tried my best to keep up with the December 10 on 10.
This series of photos depicts a very typical day where we stay primarily at home. Days when we don't leave the house, I look forward to bedtime... mostly Noah's bedtime, but I am usually more worn out on those days and look forward to my own bedtime as well.
As you can probably tell in the photos, most moments are just a blur. It's not that I am SO busy (because I am a teacher remember...I have dealt with more crazy/ poorly behaving kids than Noah), it's just that Noah is SO busy and that he is continuously trying to get into or figure out everything. Every day is all about me trying to distract him and keep him from climbing the walls. I actually love it and hope that one day we will have more little blurs running around the house.
This series of photos depicts a very typical day where we stay primarily at home. Days when we don't leave the house, I look forward to bedtime... mostly Noah's bedtime, but I am usually more worn out on those days and look forward to my own bedtime as well.
As you can probably tell in the photos, most moments are just a blur. It's not that I am SO busy (because I am a teacher remember...I have dealt with more crazy/ poorly behaving kids than Noah), it's just that Noah is SO busy and that he is continuously trying to get into or figure out everything. Every day is all about me trying to distract him and keep him from climbing the walls. I actually love it and hope that one day we will have more little blurs running around the house.











oh, this one is my favorite :) love that little blur!!
ReplyDeleteI love the no shirt with the crying face!
ReplyDelete