Thursday, December 05, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


Thanksgiving 2013 was a huge blessing for us.  We got to spend the holiday with family which meant the world to Jonathan, Noah and I.  Since we were already in Florida on vacation with my parents and siblings, we were able to stop in Dallas on our way back to LA and have Thanksgiving with the rest of our family.  We ended up going to the McCaffrey barn house in the country and it was so much fun! My parents, aunt, uncle, grand parents and cousin even joined up with the McCaffrey family for dinner which really made the day even more special.

I grew up very close to my immediate family and saw most of them on a weekly basis when we lived in Dallas, so now that we are in Los Angeles and not seeing them very often it really takes a toll on me.  It was truly amazing to get to sit and have a wonderful family dinner with everyone.  

1 comment:

  1. Noah looks so grown up! I've been away from my immediate family for 10 years now and I definitely enjoy the times we can be together over the holidays. It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD