I completely forgot about this month's 10 on 10. In my head it was still October. hah. Everything is moving on at lightening speed. I just can't keep up and December will be here yesterday...
So let this weekly wonder also act as November's 10 on 10. I know that's cheating, but it's my blog... so there.
This week we visited Ballona Creek Discovery Park. The Park is basically a community place to celebrate the wetlands, the watershed, and to honor the legacy of the Tongva people. The Tongva people were the aboriginal settlers of Ballona Valley.
Noah and I really had a great time wondering around this beautiful nature preserve. So many fragrant plants, eye catching structures and beautiful scenery. At one end of the park there was even a playground, elementary school, jogging trail and sports field. It is really an inviting place for people to come and be one with nature and observe the importance of SoCal's wetlands.
I think this will be a great place to meet up with friends, have picnics and take peaceful nature walk, especially since it is a very short car ride away from our house. Can't wait to go back!
So let this weekly wonder also act as November's 10 on 10. I know that's cheating, but it's my blog... so there.
This week we visited Ballona Creek Discovery Park. The Park is basically a community place to celebrate the wetlands, the watershed, and to honor the legacy of the Tongva people. The Tongva people were the aboriginal settlers of Ballona Valley.
Noah and I really had a great time wondering around this beautiful nature preserve. So many fragrant plants, eye catching structures and beautiful scenery. At one end of the park there was even a playground, elementary school, jogging trail and sports field. It is really an inviting place for people to come and be one with nature and observe the importance of SoCal's wetlands.
I think this will be a great place to meet up with friends, have picnics and take peaceful nature walk, especially since it is a very short car ride away from our house. Can't wait to go back!
0 comments:
Post a Comment