Wednesday, September 04, 2013

twinkies: week ten

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of Baby: size of a cumquat.

Total Weight Gain: down 4lbs

Maternity Clothes: none yet, but my stomach is starting to look a little puffy above my pant line.

Gender: no clue and totally the furthest thing from my mind right now.

Movement: nothing yet of course... lots of popping gas bubbles.

Sleep: mostly broken sleep in between lots potty breaks.  The nausea has also been waking me up around 3 and 4 every morning.  I try and drink some water and eat a few almonds.  Sometimes it passes and sometimes I just lay in misery.

What I Miss: the energy to complete simple tasks. It takes every ounce of energy to wash the dishes or even go to the store. I feel pretty worthless most days.

Cravings: absolutely nothing

Best moment of the week: hearing both babies heartbeats (178 & 168) and seeing them flop around on the ultrasound screen at my doctor's office. They both looked healthy which makes me so hopeful!


Here is an ultrasound photo from my OB's office. It's not the best of quality, but as you can see it clearly shows TWO little babies and they look like little peanuts!! It took the doctor a while to get them both on the screen.  They seem to enjoy all that "womb space" and wiggle freely about.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD