After the ransackery, we ate brunch and Noah had two giant blueberry pancakes! He devoured them very quickly and managed to make quite the mess out of himself in the process.
Once we had all stuffed our faces, we went back to the house and changed for pool time. We have been having a heat wave in LA lately, so because of that the pool water was absolutely perfect. Noah had so much fun swimming back and forth to anyone that would catch and release him. He really enjoyed swimming with our good friend Rachel because she was squirting water at his face, which he found absolutely hilarious. He had so much fun that I had to practically pry him out of the pool to go take his nap. I guess I could have let him stay longer, but I could tell he was getting really tired and I definitely didn't want a melt down after all the fun we had just had.
I could have shot myself that I didn't take any pictures of sweet baby Allison. She's grown up so much in just 4 months and she is just cute as a button. I actually forgot to take pictures all together, but my friend Rachel grabbed my camera and snapped some pics while we were swimming and Kaitlin took some cool underwater videos.
It was such a fabulous morning/afternoon and we are so fortunate to have friends that are willing to share their hospitality us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment