This baby is getting SO big! He is officially 11 months old. I weighed him the other day and he weighs just a little over 19lbs. Depending on the brand he wears clothes ranging in 6 months to 9 months, but I am throwing him in a bunch of 12 month clothes because I REFUSE to buy cold weather clothes that he could potentially grow out of over night.
He has been really working on stretching out his tongue lately. I think it may have something to do with the new sounds he enjoys to make or possibly teething? He has 8 teeth and I think a canine working its way through.
Noah still nurses on demand throughout the day. He will nurse anywhere from 5-8 times a day. He pretty much eats anything we put in front of him if he is in an eating mood. We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, but he usually averages 2 solid food meals a day. He still prefers mama's milk. I honestly think it's because he finds playing more fun than eating and mama is always around so he finds me more convenient.
Little man is still only taking a few steps here and there. We thought for sure he would be running in circles by Christmas, but he kind of reverted back to speed crawling and neither Jonathan or I have really pushed the walking further.
We have spent the last few days in Taos, New Mexico, which has been super fun for me and Jonathan. Noah has not had quite as much fun because there are not too many outdoor activities for babies when it is -4 outside. So he has to be bundled up, which he hates and spends a lot of time indoors which he also doesn't care much for.
I can tell he is really missing his puppy, Gus. I have heard him mutter his name a few times, which absolutely breaks my heart. He and Gus were the bestest of friends. I hate that Gus won't be showing Noah the ropes anymore.
Anyways, I have been kind of emotional these past few days and really didn't feel like picking up the camera much, so there are only a few photos. Enjoy.

I miss you guys! I wish I could have spent more time with you over the holidays. Must skype soon!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about Gus and know how much you 3 are hurting...
ReplyDelete