Oh me oh my how time does fly. I can't even believe that in just 19 days Noah will be one year old! I am such a ball of emotions right now. I can't even believe my little nugget is growing so fast right before my eyes.
This past week has been mostly about catching up on sleep and re-instituting schedules. Naps and bedtimes have been SLOWLY going back normal and Noah is just barely forgiven me for taking him away from all the love and attention that he received while in Texas. You know this kid is SUPER neglected by me at home. WINK WINK.
Anyways, Noah has been busy busy busy this week. We were hanging out in Taos last week, where Noah got to play around in the snow and have so much fun. Then we drove the LONG way back to Los Angeles and settled back into our apartment. We spent all of Sunday lounging around the house and making sure that Noah had plenty of time to stretch his chunky little legs. We've reconnected with friends this week and had lots and lots of naps. It's been great. Didn't realize how much I miss being home.
Here are a few pics from this week... ENJOY!

I can't believe how much he changes every week!
ReplyDelete