The high chair has become an enemy. He will sit in it just long enough to eat and then as soon as he is done he will stand up in it to show he is ready. I have tried and tried to jerry-rig that thing so that he can't get out of the straps, but it's to no avail. He is a master escape artist. He has also figured out how to squirm out of the stroller straps... Thank GOD he can't get out of that car seat or else we would all be screwed.
We have also been using the word "no" lately and not as a nickname like it has been. hah. I thought that being a kindergarten teacher would make it SO easy when I had kids and that I would be queen of redirection and that my kid would listen to me all day long and sit on a carpet spot while I read stories all day. OH MY GOSH... What was I sniffing? SERIOUSLY? He is going going going constantly and always getting into trouble. It doesn't matter how little I leave out or how much I baby-proof... He's watching and plotting against us. HAH.
Jonathan has been in Korea this week and I am so not very good without my daddy side-kick. Noah looks forward to that time when Daddy walks through the front door every day and so it's been very tricky to entertain Noah when he's expecting DaDa. Thankfully, Jonathan has been face-timing and so Noah gets to see him and hear his voice which makes him really happy.
This week and next week I am in super party planning mode. I am SO excited about planning Noah's birthday party. I am not going crazy or anything, I just have logistics to work out before hand and it feels nice to be doing something other than changing diapers, laundry and cleaning. I like using the more creative part of my brain! ;-)
Anyways, here are this weeks photos.

0 comments:
Post a Comment