This week Noah has been getting into a lot of trouble. He is so stinking curious. I sometimes don't even know what to do with him because he gets through everything and can just cause so much damage and I am not just talking about my things, that's his stuff included!
The worst is when he is really tired. He is like a tornado. Just whirling around and trying to get ahold of anything he might of forgotten about. By the end of the day I am just dead. Thankfully he is still a cuddly boy and will rest with me during naps or even when he wakes up in the morning.
Last week we went to the park where Noah saw lots of big kids running and playing. Since then he has been spotted walking a little more often. I was able to catch him a few times and snap pics, but if you make a big deal about it or want to help, he freaks out and crawls away. Maybe he wants to be just perfect about walking? I don't know.... I know I might bite my tongue later after saying this, but I wish he would just get on with it already! He's already standing ALL the time and he's a pretty fast crawler, so honestly I don't see it being much more difficult with him walking. Right I know... CRAZY.
Well anyways, I will post a proper birthday post on Friday and share pics from Noah's party sometime next week. Seriously... it's crazy that it's been a year already!

These are the best pictures, ever! Now, I can't wait to see the Birthday Party Pix! Give him the biggest hug from me and Jan! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo excited for his first birthday! My how time flies. I can't believe it's been a year already. Sending love to all of you.
ReplyDelete