If I could describe week forty-four in one word it would be cheese. Noah has squinting his eyes and smiling REALLY big every time I pull my camera or phone out (doesn't matter if it's pitch black, if there is flash or anything). I can only assume he's imitating me, since his father can rarely be seen smiling in any photograph he's been in (for some odd reason we can never catch his smiles even though he is a very fun-loving and happy guy). Anyways, if I want Noah to stop crying all I have to do is grab the camera and out pops his happy, cheesy face.
I think I have mentioned before how Noah likes to wave and get everyone's attention everywhere we go. Now he likes to motion at people to come to him. Which is cute and creepy all at the same time. I try really hard to keep him under wraps when we are out in public, because it's really strange having my 10 month old motion a people to come see him, but it really doesn't work and so we make TONS of new friends on our outings.
Most recently Noah has been making his best efforts to imitate me in everything I do. Whether it be smiling, sticking my tongue out, or even climbing half way inside the washing machine to help mommy get the clean clothes out. Noah loves to help mommy... even though he usually causes more harm than good.
Really we have been having so much fun lately, even though I have not been feeling well and the weather has been super yucky and keeping us indoors for nearly a week. We are certainly enjoying Noah's daily changes and looking forward to all that is to come!

I love that boy and can't wait to experience all of his new discoveries and his little personality in person soon. Thank you for sharing these special moments weekly. It brings you and your family that much closer.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
I love that he has his own little beer stein!
ReplyDelete