GoodNESS... Noah officially has 6 teeth and tooth 7and 8 have decided to make their debut this week. I feel super sorry for the little dude since I can only imagine how much pain he is in.
Surprisingly he has been sleeping really well at night, even though nap time has basically been a bust the past couple of days. He has started to REALLY rely on his pacifier for comfort with the teething and I can't decide if that's a good thing or bad thing.
Even though Noah has been a fussy pants recently, he has been SO much fun too. I cannot even stress how social this little thing is. hah. Waving at everyone in sight... this makes dinner really difficult when we are out. He has to get everyone's attention. He will do ANYTHING to gain an audience and almost always people are happy to oblige him.
We were fortunate enough to be invited to a few Thanksgiving dinners last week and Noah was such a sweetheart at both dinners. I am so thankful that he is with us this year and that he is such a sweetie pie.
We also went to see Santa Clause this week while I was at the mall exchanging something. I know it seems a little early for Santa, but I don't go to the mall very often and there was absolutely no one in line... I felt like it would be better to get it out of the way while no one was around instead of waiting in line for hours with a cranky teething baby. So Noah had his picture taken and he was just as cute as can be... until he realized that there was a creepy old man with a beard holding him. haha Then he became really shy and confused. That was pretty much it. No tears and no screaming. In and out with cute momentos to prove it. I hope his next Santa visit goes just as smoothly.
Noah has been working really hard on his solo walking skills. He's got the solo standing down pretty well and has taken a few steps here and there, but I think the idea of running off on his own is still a little scary for him. That's perfectly fine for me...I would love to keep him grounded just a tad bit longer!
As always, here are some fun pics from last week. Unfortunately, I was a lame-o and forgot to snap photos of our Thanksgiving celebrations, but I managed to capture some other fun memories. Enjoy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment