Wednesday, December 12, 2012

weekly noah: forty-five



Not the best weekly Noah photo, but we were outside playing in the grass and I didn't want to wait for better lighting to retake the photo.  oops!  You'll get over it.  I promise ;-)

These days Noah is keeping me extra busy.  I am chasing him EVERYWHERE around the house and desperately trying to distract him from EVERYTHING is isn't supposed to be messing with.  This child is into everything and it's wearing me out!  I have just come to realize that NO amount of baby proofing will be good enough for my child.  He will forever be getting himself into trouble and I will forever be trying to chase him away from trouble...c'est la vie.

Lately Noah has just been oh so interested in Daddy.  Dadada this and Dadada that.  Looking for Dada and talking about Dada.  He is so excited when Daddy picks him up to play or go somewhere or especially when Jonathan walks through the door every night.  It is so very sweet to see my little boy loving his daddy so much.  It's even more sweet to see Daddy so excited to be loved by his little boy.

Last week we went and visited the Santa at Daddy's office.  Not a very convincing Santa, but a scary bearded man non-the-less.  Anyways, he did not have the same sweet response as his first visit with Santa and there were lots of shed tears.  We got some pretty funny photos though and as strage as this might be to hear, I am glad we have them and I am sure he will get a kick out of it when he's older... that or he will request we put him in therapy?

We are having so much fun preparing for the holidays and getting really excited about visiting with family in the upcoming weeks.  YAY!  I will try my best to keep updating with photos over the holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD