Tuesday, October 09, 2012

weekly noah: thirty-six


Noah has been keeping us ULTRA busy this week.  He has been practicing his standing with and without support and has getting into oh so much trouble with his curious crawling.  Monday he managed to get past me while I had the baby gate open to grab a laundry basket and climbed up three stairs all on his own.  Thankfully, I was able to get in behind him and make sure he didn't flip backwards or anything.

Noah is also going through a HUGE sleep regression.  I am talking refusing naps and refusing bed time type of regression.  Jonathan and I have been trying SO hard to get him to stick with his "schedule", but Noah's super insistant.  He ends up sleeping half of the night with us.  There are some nights where we can get him to sleep practically the whole night with minimal wake-ups, but they have been out numbered with cranky super duper late nights and early mornings as of late.  After much head scratching, I realized he's going through another developmental growth spurt/wonder week, which unfortunately can last longer than a week.  AHHHH Lord give me strength.... I don't do well with chronic sleep deprivation.

Noah has really enjoyed getting to explore our back yard a little bit over the past week.  He has especially loved playing in the dirt.  A little dirt may have even made it into his mouth.  Mommy was NOT excited about that, but boys will be boys, right?

I can't believe how fast my boy is growing up... it will be his first birthday before we know it.  I'm trying to soak up every second of baby Noah before he's toddler Noah.  Enjoy this weeks photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD