little chunky monkey weighs just about 18lbs and has 4 teeth! Monday, Noah turned 8 months old and we celebrated by moving him into his very own room at our very new home. He slept in there most of the night, but decided around 4:30 in the morning that he needed to visit mama and daddy just to keep up appearances. Overall, he seems to be sleeping really well in his new room!
Noah has been babbling SO much more lately, especially mama and byebye and it's almost like he is talking to me non-stop. He even gestures with his hands for full emphasis of what he is saying...It's hilarious to see and so much fun. Noah has also been SO busy with his body lately. Standing and crawling and standing and crawling. I have a feeling this boy will be taking his first steps really soon. He seems WAY too eager to get away from me. Does anyone know how to slow down a baby who wants to walk? Tie their legs, duct tape or something? I am up for suggestions! A walking baby means a baby with tons of ouchies and I am not ready to be a full time medic just yet!
We are still baby wearing pretty much ALL the time. Noah loves it and mommy is in shape! haha maybe not, but seriously have you lugged around a nearly 20lb kid on your back or front ALL day long? It is quite a workout! I will say that I can get a lot more done wearing Noah around than when I let him explore on his own... so that is probably one of the biggest benefits!
And on a completely separate note, we are all moved in to our new place and it is a MESS! Noah thinks it's absolutely amazing! He is crawling all over the place and in between boxes, but I can't spend much time in rooms with boxes...it is completely overwhelming to me! My goal is just to get EVERYTHING out of boxes fast so that I can give every item a home.
Wish me luck!

I cannot wait to see and hear all about the new place! So exciting! So much room for Noah to explore...wow...
ReplyDeletexoxo