photo taken by Becca Edwards
You were born at lunch time, 12:31pm to be exact. It was a quick c-section and I got to be awake through it all. When you came into the world, I heard a sweet sweet cry. You were 2.8lbs of pure joy. Kicking and screaming and fighting already. I still can't believe how tiny and precious and fuzzy you were.
I wish I had a better memory of the hours that followed your birth and that I could have held you sooner. I wish I could have nursed you right away like I did your brother. I feel robbed whenever I think of your birthday because we were separated for so long and you desperately needed me by your side.
You have no idea how much I dream of you and wish you were here. I wish your brother knew you. I am pretty sure you would be best friends. I wish I could see you and your daddy play together. He's a really good daddy and I know the two of you would of had so much fun. We desperately miss you and miss watching you grow up.
I love you over the moon and back.
Love always and forever,
Mommy
Happy Birthday sweet Mason, praying for your mommy today
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mason. We miss you now and always. Love you Mimi and Papa
ReplyDeleteThat was beautiful, Christa.
ReplyDeleteCrying for you. I wish so much you could have both your boys.
Happy birthday, sweet Mason.