It's getting harder and harder to get these shots... the kid is seriously moving NON-STOP!
It's strange how such subtle changes can seem huge when dealing with a baby. Noah seems to be SO independent these days. On Monday I looked over and saw Noah pushing the laundry basket across the floor like a walker. And Sunday my friend, Karla, witnessed Noah standing up on his own before he fell flat on his bum. While these actions are not significantly different from last week, they are becoming more regular and more people are witnessing Noah's development. It's so fun when people can actually see what I am talking about and I don't have to feel like an over zealous parent anymore. hah
Noah has been making great strides in the food department and now when Jonathan and sit down for a meal, Noah expects to have food too. He has been much better about chewing and swallowing and there has been less choking too! He eats basically whatever we eat. Today he had brisket, rice and tomatoes... yesterday chicken, avocado and homemade tortilla chips.
We're still working on the sleep issues, but I will say they have improved slightly. I think Noah's on the tail-end of his developmental jump, so he is settling a little better and sometimes sleeping better, which is good!
As always, Mr. Noah has quite the personality. He loves to play peekaboo with people passing by and now he waves at anyone who will wave back. He babbles mama all the time and chases Gus all over the house with a devilish giggle.
I am enjoying this boy with every fiber of my being. I'm so glad to call him mine. :-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment