Sunday, October 28, 2012
McGrath Street Pumpkin Patch 2012
I thought I would share photos from Noah's first trip to the pumpkin patch. We had so much fun watching him crawl through the pumpkins and play in the dirt. I think it's safe to say that even Daddy really enjoyed himself. I really wish we could have more days like our trip to the pumpkin patch. We were able to experience so much joy and wonder as a family... it was just so lovely!
And on a side note... It's adventures like going to the pumpkin patch that make me realize how much we are missing out on having Mason in our lives. There are so many memories that we never got to make or share with him. It's so bitter-sweet because I really am enjoying these memory-making experiences with Noah, but I guess once you lose someone you love to bits and pieces, it's hard to feel good going through life without them. *sigh*
Labels:
2012,
Halloween,
loss,
Mason,
mcgrath street,
pumpkin patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pix! A really gorgeous place, so different from most piles of pumpkins! We were just at the Arboretum in Dallas at the pumpkin houses...they are great! Did you get to see the Chihuly? It is still up...til December now! xoxo
ReplyDelete