Late Late Late... Sorry, I have been chasing Noah around and haven't been able to fiddle around on photoshop as much as I would like. Here are two weeks worth of photos...
1. Noah and I on our daily walk around the neighborhood.
2. There is one forklift that's been parked on our street for a few weeks. It makes it pretty tough to find a parking spot!
3. Where HE sat... Noah is trying out his new high chair.
4. Jonathan's desk is just full of change. If I want to feel really rich I just clean his table top and roll around in quarters!
5. We have 6 major apple products in our house. We have have a slight addiction to electronics already, but I really really really love apple and we have been using apple computers since before they were cool.
6. Our new chalkboard wall that has the phrase "let them eat cake" written across it. It may sound like I am being a little snoody, but Jonathan and I just watched a movie about Marie Antoinette and it was the only thing that I could think about writing.
7. Lights down low and working on getting little No settled down for the night. You can tell that he was wide awake at 8 o'clock that night!
1. Noah wearing my new glasses
2. My nephew hijacked my sister's phone and decided to make a complete mess of our conversation. If you look closely there is some jibberish written in Russian via text.3. Look at those perfect blue eyes with rings around them. Gah... this boy is too much!
4. Purple flowers I passed by on the way home from the grocery store.
5. A lovely bouquet from trader joes... no matter how hard I tried, I could not get it in focus.
6. I've lost the simplicity of being able to take photos without a little boy crawling towards me or grabbing at the camera. I better be fast and I better do it right the first time because watch out, here he comes!
7. Watching the cars line up as everyone files onto the beach. Some cities have snow days... LA has beach days


0 comments:
Post a Comment