It was written and I was just waiting to hit the publish button. Then bath time happened tonight and I just realized how in love I am with this absolute moment with Noah. Sure, there are sleepless nights and tear-filled afternoons. I don't get to sit for more than 5 seconds during the day. I am constantly covered from head to toe in drool and I spend more time washing and folding diapers than I do taking care of my own personal hygiene.
But seriously...
I get to stare deeply into these baby blues ALL day long! I am so very lucky and I cry sometimes just remembering how lonely and horrible I felt waiting for Noah to get here. As much as I miss his little bitty baby days... I truly love these days too!

What a great photo! He does have gorgeous eyes, that one. And the eyelashes, oh my! xo
ReplyDeleteI was just telling Ryan that I can hardly remember Case as a baby...and I was sure I would NEVER forget...and it is sad BUT there are so many fun things that he says and does now that if we could go back in time I know I would miss those things. There will always be bits and pieces we miss BUT there are so many fun things to come that we just have to keep looking forward. I do however wish there was a DVR on life so that we could go back, stand in the corner, and re-watch some of those special moments....
ReplyDelete